Sunday, January 31, 2010

The left-leaning, Prius loving, climate-change alarmist, Hollywood crowd


I love america.

I love technology.

I love corporations.

If there's one thing this country needs, it's more Americana, more technology, and more corporations. They've just done so much for us, already. And they're going to do so much more. This trinity is unstoppable. This trinity simplifies everything.

I was reading a silly little story about Steve Jobs on Wired.com, and I always (if you know me you know it's true) have to scroll down and read the user comments at the bottom of the article.

Now, for some reason, ANY silly little article, no matter the subject, causes somebody to use the term "left-leaning, Prius loving, climate-change alarmist, Hollywood crowd..." I don't know, maybe Americans are just funny that way.

Me, personally, I can't agree more with the American who said, "One cannot help but pity the man who has never fired a gun." Of course, Thoreau would have a whole handbag of comments to make about Apple's iPad, and Google's Nexus One. And I have better things to do than pipe on about Americana and ignorance. Nonetheless, I think it's time I got myself out to a shooting range. Just for shits and giggles.

I wonder what the right-shifted, bible-humping, H2-loving, security alarmist, Nuke 'em All crowd would have to say about the realities of poverty and disaster if it happened to them. But, of course, the Tornado-belt hasn't moved out yet and I doubt they ever will. The Dust-belt. The Get Im-belt. The Rust belt. Rust never sleeps. Bastards are going to keep on bastardizing.

I had the notion, about two weeks ago, that I should make this blog a blog about my own health issues. I thought I'd write about my chronic knee injury, vitamin supplements, and nutritional intake through conscious food choices. Then I realized my blog is already about health. It just tends to look at the diseased side of this thing we call the National Condition.

Goddess help us all.

Another smart man also said that the majority of conflict throughout history was due more to misunderstanding and deficiencies in communication than by any act of maliciousness or malintent. I still think that's true, even though white people all across this land are cursing and screaming (Still!@!) about how unfair and unjust their lives are. And who do they blame? Minorities, and the left-leaning, Prius loving, climate-change alarmist, Hollywood crowd.

It's great to live in L.A. at the dawn of the collapse of this once-interesting nation.

Welcome February!!! Harsh, piercing winds, drive these bigots from our soil forever... PLEASE!!

No comments: